Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly Cake Quotes!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your support! I am going

 to continue posting pictures of my latest creations, plus, I am

 beginning a weekly post on cake quotes! Each week, I will 

 post a funny quote said about cake sometime in the past. This 

 is for no particular reason, just because I need some humor 

 once in a while, am I right?


July 8, 2011:  "A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece." 
-Ludwig Erhard


July 11, 2011:  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a    cake."
-Mitch Hedberg


July 18, 2011:  "Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie." 
-Jim Davis


July 25, 2011:  "You know you're getting old when the candle cost more than the cake."  -Bob Hope


August 1, 2011:  "When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?" 
-Lisa Loeb


August 8, 2011:  "How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes, packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners, and instant cameras teach patience to its young?" 
-Paul Sweeney


August 15, 2011:  "Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me." 
-Audrey Hepburn


August 22, 2011:  "Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!"  
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment